Changed (1 change)
- Replace negative margin CSS with appropriate Bootstrap classes
ml-n*(available from Moodle 3.8).
Changed (5 changes)
- Replace most of the CSS classes with Bootstrap.
- Move specific CSS to the
- Renderer logic to the output classes with
- System of plugin versioning.
- Popover redesign (including grade to pass setting).
Fixed (5 changes)
- Responsive design fixes.
- Show only groups of which non-editing teacher is a part.
- Getting students for the grading table.
- Hide grade items with “deletion in progress” from the grading table.
- State when the grading table is empty (without students and/or without grade items).
Security (1 change)
- Secure form processing.
Removed (2 changes)
- Course format
styles.cssselectors (they are a part of core styles).
mforms classes (replaced with single select component).
Added (7 changes)
- Last modified information in the grade item popover.
- Grade max. in the grade item popover.
- Support formatting of grade value, e.g.
- Ability to change
- Help link from the grading table to the plugin directory page.
- Code documentation.
Other (5 changes)
core/notificationinstead of own renderer function.
- Refactor grade items sorting.
- Use existing core capabilities.
- Performance optimization.
- Code formatting.